FIRM-FILL® SCM-750, is a 3/4" (19mm) sound mat, that helps create sound resistant floors with the high IIC and STC level required by IBC 2009. It is a cost-effective way to address higher IIC requirements.
Sound Attenuation Systems Application / Market
Wood subfloors & concrete subfloors.
- FIRM-FILL® Gypsum Concrete
- FIRM-FILL® 2010+
- FIRM-FILL® 3310
- FIRM-FILL® High Strength
- FIRM-FILL® CMD
- GYP-SPAN® Radiant
Features & Benefits
- Excellent performance at reducing sound in mid and high frequencies
- Creates the largest air void of any sound control mat
- Additional impact sound deadening when a thicker sound mat is specified
- Extra resiliency for greater sound absortion
- Minimal deflection, and no creep or long-term degradation
- Increases STC ratings over bare wood frame construction andIIC levels over concrete
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Installed by Licensed Applicators of Hacker Industries, Inc.
|Roll Weight||39 lbs.|
|Thickness||3/4" (19 mm)|
|Square Feet/Roll||400 square feet/roll|
FIRM-FILL® SCM-750 is a component in an overall floor/ceiling assembly. Its performance is affected by every other component and the likelihood of achieving code compliance is contingent upon many other trades including (but not limited to) framers, plumbers and drywall contractors. Developers and general contractors are responsible for building properly and testing field performance as soon as possible in order to assure the reliability of the project.
WARNING: Laboratory tests are not a guarantee of field performance because of the issues noted above and many other design errors that may occur. Please consult a professional acoustical consultant to assure plans are proper and that the floor/ceiling assembly can perform to expectations.