TRUE-SCREED® Cementitious Leveling Underlayment (CLU)
TRUE-SCREED® Cementitious Leveling Underlayment (CLU) is a Portland cement-based underlayment that is specifically designed for projects with deep-fill requirements that need to stay on budget. TRUE-SCREED® CLU provides a cost-effective method to transform cracked, uneven concrete floors into a smooth, strong surface for finished floor coverings. The product also offers exceptional surface hardness and quick drying time, keeping construction projects on schedule.
Concrete Toppings & Self-Levelers
Cracked or damaged concrete, new construction and renovation projects, & commercial Buildings.
Features & Benefits
- Resurfaces cracked, uneven or damaged concrete floors
- Up to 6000 psi (41.3 MPa), portland cement
- Superior bonding characteristics
- No troweling required; low in-place cost
- Expert Application; installed only by trained Licensed Applicators nationwide
|Thickness||1/2" to 2"|
|Compressive Strength||up to 6000 psi (41.3 MPa)||C109|
|Flexural Strength||up to 1300 psi (9.0 MPa)||C-348|
|Fire Hazard Classificaiton||Flamespread index 0; Fuel Contribution 0; Smoke Density 0||E-84|
|Sand||1/8" (3mm) or less washed plaster or masonry sand or silica sand||E-11|